Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time to go shooting.

I decided that today would be a good day to go to the range for a little target shooting. I call it target shooting and not training because as with most ranges, everything is static. No rapid fire, No drawing from a holster (Although they're not too strict about this depending on the holster type), and No movement.

I understand that this is all for safety sake, considering there are usually a mix of new and more seasoned shooters on the range at any given time. I'm currently looking for a location near my home where I can do some running and gunning type training. I have located a sportsmen's club within 30 minutes of home that practices IDPA. I may look into that in the near future. I've wanted to try my hand at some competitive shooting for some time. I'll give some updates on how this works out.


Take care,

NQE

No comments:

Post a Comment