Friday, February 19, 2010

Surprisingly Good

I thought I would pass along a movie or actually it is a 7 Part Series from HBO. You can see the link on this page. I've seen this many times at the store but frankly I couldn't see how Paul Giamatti would play such a role. I picked it up a my local library one day and was pleasantly surprised at how good it is. I've long since been quite interested in our country's history and how it all began.

Once I got to the third episode, I returned the borrowed copy and immediately ordered my own. I found it to be an excellent production.

Now I'm not the type of person to order tons of DVD's. I usually limit my purchases to great stories or historical pieces that I would want to watch many times.

Anyway, If you might feel so inclined check it out. I think you just may like it.

                                                                                                       NeverQuitEver

No comments:

Post a Comment