Saturday, February 20, 2010

An interesting book

                                                                                                                                                                             I've been reading an older Stephen King book, Delores Claiborne. I haven't seen the movie, but I came across a copy of the book at a used book sale at my local public library. Once I started reading it, I found that it was missing pages from 20-110. That's a lot of pages. I found those first few pages intriguing and had to get another copy of the book.
It took a while to find a copy of the book, but I finally located one at my local Borders Book Store. I enjoy how the book is basically a narration of her (Delores Claiborne), telling her story to a group of police detectives of how her husband died. As I write this, I'm only half-way through the book, so I don't yet know what will happen. Just about every time I pick it up to read, I find myself sucked into the story and end up reading longer than I planned. I love it when that happens with a good book. I'm looking forward to reading more. We'll see what happens.   NQE

No comments:

Post a Comment