Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Official Hike...well sort of.

Today I did something I've contemplated for some time. Well it's not real exciting to most folks, but I had a great time anyway. Approximately 10 miles from my home there is a County Park with an extensive amount of trails and gravel roads. As silly as it seems, I never took the plunge and went to this park and took off on a short hike. Well today that changed. Actually I had a great time and am looking forward to going back sometime soon and taking my son and possibly my daughters along with me. I might take my wife but she's not the outdoors type; so I'm not holding my breath on that one.

As I said earlier, I'm looking forward to going again soon. It was so quiet and serene. It felt perfect in so many ways. More to come.

NQE out.

No comments:

Post a Comment